Keep Email Available at All Times
Email needs to be available no matter what. The most efficient way to store email content over time is in an accessible archive, freeing email servers for real-time communications. Metalogix Archive Manager ensures high availability of mission-critical email data, even during downtimes or system failure, with continuous off-site replication for instant retrieval.
Enhance Search and eDiscovery for Compliance Management and Legal Holds
Organizations face growing demands to preserve and deliver content upon request, whether for audits, lawsuits, or human resource issues. Archive Manager allows you to produce emails on demand with rapid email search and discovery features. Quickly and painlessly respond to audits or legal investigations. Put selected groups of data in legal hold, suspending them from any disposition policy, conduct granular searches by name, date range, attachments, and more. Export results for further review. All without pulling IT staff into crisis mode.
Reduce Email Data Storage Requirements
Emails and attachments take lots of storage. Duplicate content, whether part of a multi-person distribution or an email thread take exponentially more storage. Free up storage space and eliminate unnecessary duplicate email data with Archive Manager’s powerful and unique Single Instance Store technology, which automatically (or manually, if you prefer) removes duplicate copies of email attachments sent to multiple users, stabilizing your Microsoft Exchange Server and cutting storage requirements.
Find and Control PST Files
When users store email locally, they create PST files. Each file resides outside your ability to search and preserve information. Multiply that by 1,000s of users and you have a compliance nightmare. Archive Manager gives you visibility and control over user PST files. Collect, upload, and archive PST files to protect them and ensure availability, even when working remotely. Archive Manager creates an accessible and searchable archive of PST files – eliminating corrupt files, password-protected files, and islands of information – without any impact on user experience.
Lifecycle Email Archive Management
Managing emails throughout the full lifecycle creates substantial benefits for your organization. You reduce storage costs by moving archived emails to less costly locations as their value changes over time. Removing older email from Exchange means your backups can be completed in half the time. Archive Manager’s automated information management system controls the retention policy of each archived email. It captures, routes, stores, restores, migrates and deletes emails automatically. You decide how long messages, mailboxes, and distribution groups are retained.
- Supports Servers: Microsoft Exchange 2007/ 2010 / 2013 / 2016 and Office 365
- Archive Database (for metadata): Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or newer / Oracle 11g R2 and above
- On Premise Archive Storage: All current media (DAS, NAS, SAN, Jukebox, Tape, EMC Centera, NetApp Filer, Hitachi HCP, DVD, CD-ROM, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, Kompliance, etc.)
- Cloud Archive Storage: Amazon S3, EMC Atmos, Rackspace, Windows Azure, Google Drive
- Access - Windows: Microsoft Outlook 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Access - Mac: Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Access - Web: MS Outlook Web Access / Outlook Web App
- Access - Offline: Access via Archive Manager Exchange Edition Add-In
- Access - Mobile: Access via IMAP server
- 32- and 64 bit Server support
The continuous growth in email volume and attachment sizes, mixed with the legal and regulatory requirements to retain email, has led to unmanageable Exchange databases and local storage media.